View Hyundai Composite® Inventory
(Click on the blue dots below to read more)
Underride Guard & End Cap
Rear Frame & Light Protection Bar
Composite Rear Door
Logistic Slotted Stiffeners
Front Wall & 7-Way
- Bottom rail and extended scuff both have interior and exterior ribs to provide protection to fasteners while adding strength and rigidity.
- HT Corrosion Resistance Packing includes HOT-DIP GALVANIZED steel rear frame, rear impact guard, landing gear mounting brackets and bracing, license mounting plate and mid turn signal bracket for extended service life and superior appearance.
- Composite panels are interchangeable with Aluminum panels for greater repair flexibility.
- Front wall posts reinforced with special angle clips and welded to the upper coupler for maximum strength.
- Logistic slotted stiffeners standard
- Easiest repairability of sidewall panel
- Sealed wiring harness with internal ground
- Hot-dip galvanized steel rear frame and rear underride guard
- Easy operating door lock rods with rubber handle grips for operator comfort and safety
- Water and debris resistant tail light housing
- Computer controlled machine riveting of sides and roof
|Length||Exterior: 53' 0" |
Interior: 52' 6"
Interior: 101.50" at floor
|Height||Exterior: 13' 6" |
Interior: 110" front/111.50" rear
|Capacity||68,000 GVWR 4,095 cu. ft. of interior volume|
|Door Opening||111.50" Height|
|Tare Weight||13,980 lbs|
|AIAG Floor Rating||20,000 lbs|
|Side Sheets||0.25" Composite panel with prepainted white, High tensile galvanized steel inner and outer sheets.|
|Side Stiffeners||19GA High tensile galvanized steel on 48" centers.|
|Roof||One piece, 0.040" thick, full width aluminum sheet, tension leveled prior to installation.|
|Roof Bows||16GA Galvanized steel, anti-snag, on 24" centers.|
|Front Wall||Four hi-tensile, hat shaped, posts securely fastened with 6 heavy-duty fasteners and reinforced with a special angle clip, welded to the upper coupler and covered with 0.050 aluminum front sheets.|
|Rear Frame||Hot-dip galvanized, hi-tensile steel construction 3/16" thick with low profile header, tube shaped posts. Forged steel angle irons in top corners for added rack resistance. Lights recessed in rear sill with heavy-duty protection bars.|
|Rear Doors||Composite panel, swing door.|
|Interior Lining||Exterior grade 50" plywood installed on bottom and 0.25" plywood installed on top over front wall, none on sidewalls.|
|Crossmembers||Four inch deep, hot rolled steel I-beam, 80,000 psi yield strength, located on 12" centers.|
|Upper Coupler Floor||A.A.R. rated king pin, 3-3/8" deep.|
Laminated Oak 1-3/8" nominal thickness with three screws per floorboard.
|Landing Gear||Hot-dip galvanized wing plate and support gear bracing mounted to five crossmembers. Two speed, 50,000 lb. capacity, A.A.R. rated, with 10" × 10" sandshoes. Roadside crank handle.|
|Rear Underride Guard||Constructed per CMVSS 223 Regulations. Hot-dip galvanized underride guard. Bolt-on type with special 4" square Guard tube with end cap to prevent slippage and recessed for conspicuity tape.|
|Suspension||Hedrickson Vantraxx HKANT40K Air Ride|
|Hub & Drums||Ten stud, hub piloted with outboard mounted brake drums.|
|Wheels||Pre-painted white 8.25×22.5 steel disc.|
|Tires||Low profile 22.5 radial tires.|
|Axles||Five inch round, 22,500 lb. rating, 77.5" track.|
|Brakes||Non-asbestos lining 16.5"×7" quick change type, "S" cam operated automatic slack adjuster.|
|ABS System||Two sensor, one modulator valve (2S/1M) system, PLC4Trucks compatible system.|
|Oil Seals||Stemco Platinum Performance.|
|Lights & Wiring||Color coded 12-volt sealed wiring system, internal ground, and special watertight molded connectors to accept sealed lamps.|
|PAINT & FINISH|
|Paint||Steel front impact guard is abrasive blasted, coated with zinc rich epoxy primer and white finish top coat|
|Undercoating||Flooring is pre-undercoated and crossmembers are dipped in a black color coating prior to installation. Landing gear and running gear areas painted with gray color non-hardening rust preventative.|
|Decals||D.O.T. approved Hyundai Translead logo conspicuity tape and FHWA inspection sticker.|
Thank you for your interest in Hyundai Translead products.
Please complete and submit the questionnaire below to the best of your knowledge and a Coast Hyundai Trailers sales representative will follow-up with you soon with additional information on your quote. (Blank items will default to OEM’s standard specification).